Saturday, January 26, 2013

Abide In Me....

Abide in Me
Abide in Me today, this Sabbath Day, and all days
Let My Peace reign in all things for which you pray
I will not leave you or let you fall
I Am your strength your All in All
© Piper 2013

Don’t let the worries of the world choke the Word I have spoken into the wells of your spirit
I have planted that dream down in the depths of your heart and I will bring it to fruition. I have planted, you must water it with the Word, prayer and praying My promises, and I will cause the growth, and I will cause you to bear the fruit. 
Do not look here or there; there is no need for you to search any further; I am He that created you and formed you. While you were inside your mother’s womb, I knit you together; I formed a path for you to follow. I have set your feet upon The Rock. When trouble comes I AM your Rock of Escape.

Life is hard. Carrying the dreams that God gave you comes with trials; it comes with a price. It is worth the sacrifice. God will churn up the soil in your heart to pull the weeds that keep you from growing⸺you know the distractions that choke the Word.

So Moses told the people of Israel what the LORD had said, but they refused to listen anymore. They had become too discouraged by the brutality of their slavery {Exodus 6:9 NLT}.

When we are in a trial it can feel as though we are in slavery, stuck in our mud pit. We cry out to God for deliverance, yet when He answers, the cruelty of our circumstances drowns out His voice. It is vital to our spiritual walk and life for us to abide in Jesus; to hide in the shelter of His wings.

He will cover you with His feathers; you will take refuge under His wings. His faithfulness will be a protective shield {Psalm 91:4 HCSB}.


Abide in Christ today,



No comments:

Post a Comment