Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy Monday: Breathe On Me Oh Breath Of God

Happy Monday...I pray that you are strengthened by the Lord today. May He awaken you by His Spirit today. May you have peace and joy today. 







Breathe on me, Breath of God, fill me with life anew, that I may love the way you love, and do what you would do. 

Breathe on me, Breath of God, until my heart is pure, until my will is one with yours, to do and to endure. 

Breathe on me, Breath of God, so shall I never die, but live with you the perfect life for all eternity. 


Breathe on me, breath of God, Edwin Hatch (1878)

May He awaken you to His beauty all around you. May He breathe life into your soul and spirit today. Let us pray for an awakening...in the Church and in the world.  

















 





Don't forget to subscribe by email ✏

No comments:

Post a Comment